Friday, November 13, 2009

Would this suit me? (Pics inc.)?

Would this hairstyle (but in my natural colour) suit me?



Hairstyle;



http://beauty.glam.com/photos/features/m...



Me and my natural colour!;



http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg243...



(In the photo I look crap! so don't comment on it!!)



(Oh and my hair has grown since that photo!!)



Would this suit me? (Pics inc.)?

I think it would be very cute. I say go for it.



P.S. Your a very pretty girl.



EDIT:



I think your personality seems very fun. You seem like a crazy random girl who likes to hang out with friends. lol like me.



Would this suit me? (Pics inc.)?

Yes that would look good in your NATURAL COLOR.



Would this suit me? (Pics inc.)?

I like it! It would brighten up your skin tone and bring out your eyes even more!



Would this suit me? (Pics inc.)?

definitely, i think longer hair would suit you better. I think (it mght be the lighting in the pic) some reddish highlights not too much lighter than your natural color would look awesome too- you have pretty fair skin and light eyes, and your hair looks pretty dark, which can wash lighter skin tones out!



p.s. I love bryce dallas howard she's so cute!



Would this suit me? (Pics inc.)?

It lok just like what you have now except longer...lol.



I think this might be cute:



Razored side swept bangs with medium layers *razored* and the same length you have now.



Type in Layered Hair in photo bucket or scene hair *but not the puffy crazy kind that's teased*



I would also dye the bottom blonde.=D



But you should ALSO consider wearing some make-up,black eyeliner,gold eye shadow,black mascara,pinkish blush,lip gloss...



Would this suit me? (Pics inc.)?

I think the first hairstyle would look great on you. Btw, you have gorgous eyes! Good luck: ) I think your personality is very bubbly and outgoing.



Would this suit me? (Pics inc.)?

umm, i really cant tell! but i guess, you'll have to let it grow for a while!!!



Would this suit me? (Pics inc.)?

Your face is a different shape, it's longer than the model's, so I think you would need a different style. A good hairdresser would be helpful in picking out a good style for you that suits your colouring and lifestyle as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment