Sunday, November 15, 2009

Where can I find out how to market a line of make-up?

So my 7 year old daughter tells me that there are NO GOOD nail polish colors. This follows a long line of nothing nice enough for her hair or cute enough to wear. She informs me that when she gets older that she is going to have her own line of items and call her line...Totally Taylor...(That's her name). What I am wondering if this is even possible to someone who isn't a celebrity or someone who knows anyone in the business. Do you have to come up with your own ingredients? Do you have to hire somebody to test products or test them yourself. Just kind of curious. She does ask alot of questions. I figured I would look into it for her....Thanks...



Where can I find out how to market a line of make-up?

wow...shes 7 yrs old....stop thinking about it too much...she'll be into something else when she gets older.



Where can I find out how to market a line of make-up?

Here's a marketing company you can look at



http://www.myearnpro.com/jolly/info

No comments:

Post a Comment