Friday, November 13, 2009

I have a theory what do you think?

It's probably not even original, but, do you think that maybe all this "celebrity turmoil" is fake?



Wouldn't it e just soooooooooo hilarious to find out "Britney is a normal human being, was paid to shave hair and act crazy"



or



"following in the footstep of big sis, jamie lynn spears was paid 500k by US weekly and other popular celebrity magazines to become pregnant at 16"



????? I myself would think that is just so funny!



I have a theory what do you think?

What I'd find funny is if Hilary got elected, and then came out and admitted that the rumors of her affair with her assistant are true and she is a lesbian. In her first words after her oath. Just the sound of thousands of jaws dropping and the signs and flags slowly stop waving and drop below the crowd.The realization of who they have vorted for in every American mind. I'd be laughing for four years at America in it's own hell that they voted themselves into.



I have a theory what do you think?

its unfortunate that she is not acting



I have a theory what do you think?

Maybe you should start your own Celebrity conspiracy theorist website.



Besides everyone who has seen her movie knows Britney can't act.



I have a theory what do you think?

I highly doubt it, I think it just runs in the Spears family, its like a "curse"



I have a theory what do you think?

who cares?



I have a theory what do you think?

hah. yeah. me, too.



I have a theory what do you think?

wow i nevr thought of that.



u know that can actually b true.



bc they put britney on the front cover bc it sells more.



hmmmmm



I have a theory what do you think?

wow..... it'd make so much sense... you hafta wonder how they go so far off track, and that isn't a bad theory.



and by the way....



If Hillary gets elected, I am soooo moving to Canada. Nobody hates Canada. Canada doesn't start dumb wars. Lucky Canada. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment