Friday, November 13, 2009

Who's YOUR fantasy Man?? [fun question--read details!!]?

Ok Girls, dig deep into your mind and find that guy that doesnt really exist, or you havent really met yet (who's to say he doesnt exist?) the one that you fantazise about late at night or whenever you're bored. He has a specific hair color, eye color, face features, body, certain job, personality, and you always meet him in an ideal situation. He's not a movie star or any other celebrity. He's just in your mind and steals your dreams everynight. Now tell US about him. i will choose as best answer the one that comes closest to mine.



p.s. if you dont have a fantasy man (cus u have a bf, have a crush on someone, like a celebrity, etc, feel free to answer other questions and leave this 1 as it is =])



REMEMBER: this is just for fun!



Who's YOUR fantasy Man?? [fun question--read details!!]?

josh halaway



Who's YOUR fantasy Man?? [fun question--read details!!]?

"The Perfect One"



Who's YOUR fantasy Man?? [fun question--read details!!]?

Robbie Williams is on my to do list.



I wish!



Who's YOUR fantasy Man?? [fun question--read details!!]?

Quirky sense of humor, likes my music, appreciates my weirdness, enjoys my poetry/writing, laughs with me, doesn't try to change me, passionate, gentle, strong, fearless.



Who's YOUR fantasy Man?? [fun question--read details!!]?

umm



i don't have a fantasy man cuz im not gay



but my fantasy girl would be



the one that doesn't flirt with everyone,



has a nice attitude,



is fun,



wont run out of things to talk about on aim,



pretty,



and that loves me for who i am



Who's YOUR fantasy Man?? [fun question--read details!!]?

haha this will be fun...ok here it goes



physical: brown hair, brown eyes, pretty tall, gorgeous smile, and a six pack would be nice ;-)



personality: hilarious with a great sense of humor, sweet, romantic and sensitive to my feelings



Yup that's about it! Hope I meet him soon! lol



Who's YOUR fantasy Man?? [fun question--read details!!]?

Hey hasafer, hands off Josh............



He's mine! all mine! my precious "quoting lord of the rings" 7'aleek fee el Avatar bet3tak (fakerha?).



Who's YOUR fantasy Man?? [fun question--read details!!]?

I'd have to say my fantasy does exist. How to describe that fantasy? hmmmmmm well, I do have a thing for naughty boys, and he most certainly is naughty! ;) But I have to say, I'm waaay naughtier! lol He is an artist, a romantic dreamer who loves the ocean and the stars and is so sweet and adorable. His mixed heritage is very heroic and attractive too! ;) The cocky attitude, though annoying at times, can also be very attractive and charming. The boyish innocence and charm that appears every now and then in contrast to the naughty exterior is also so endearing and adorable. I have said more than enough and I'm sure I will be killed now for what I just typed here! hehehe



However, If I were a guy, I'd have to say that my fantasy would be Minka Kelly! ;)



Who's YOUR fantasy Man?? [fun question--read details!!]?

I've always had a crush on sweet guys, you know the emotional type...I don't care a lot abt looks, but he has to be cute...I have a mental pic in my head of my perfect MAN and he does exist, I'm sure...somewhere...far away...(dreaming)



Who's YOUR fantasy Man?? [fun question--read details!!]?

my dream guys name would be Jerome and he would dress gay (not the stereotypically styled gay eg pink ralph lauren polo tee tho lol) he would wear v neck cardigans and man bags but be straight,he would have dirty light brown hair(dirty as in the colour not hygiene) and he would have shoulder legth almost-straing-but-a-few- waves hair type he would wear it down and on the side with minimal product. he would be in to soul and jazz music in secret.he would have 2 day stubble on his face because he would look edgy with the shaggy-yet- clean hair and unique fashion sense. he would wear plain looking brand name sneakers(not converse chux).he would wear those crocodile/snake skin shoes that those rockstars have on nights out. he would also wear sporty stuff too but just to look blokey and he would pretend to have an intrest in sport even though hed much rather watch a comedy or reality tv show. hed be a hopeless romantic and always choose what he thinks 2 be the good girls. hed be the shy at first but then once u get to know him he cant shut up. hed pretend to be joey from friends and say 'how u doin?' as a laugh. hed have a cheeky smile kind of like jude laws smile in alfie and hed have a good sence of humour. he would be mildy tanned and of normal build but he has some muscle definition that you can see (kind of like little ripples) he would have chest hair but not like a gorilla and he would also have a snail trial this hair would be light brown. he would have gorgeos hazel eyes and long curling eyelashes.this is my dream guy jerome he says it was a pleasure to meet you



Who's YOUR fantasy Man?? [fun question--read details!!]?

hmm..that is very interesting quetion. i believe that.



i can imagine the guy with long black hair , and wear glasses, always like wear light color clothes. love do sport and love painting , that is better. he has to have generous personality and enough patient to do everything,...



...

No comments:

Post a Comment