Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What to get a retro goth girl for Christmas?

I have a work acquaintance that I need to get a Christmas present for. Her style is kind of retro goth. She is basically one of those girls that normally wears black or dark colors and has dyed black really styled hair but she is also into 50's type style. The closest celebrity I could compare her to style wise would be Amy Winehouse. She is moody and normally makes fun of people presents because she has very specific taste. I don't want to get a gift certificate because I know she will think it is lame. Does anyone know someone similar to this? Can you suggest present ideas? I really want to wow her with something she will love. My budget is 50 dollars max.



What to get a retro goth girl for Christmas?

Try to find out where she shops and go their. In my town we have a store called "Hot Topic". It is a place that the goth kids like.



What to get a retro goth girl for Christmas?

try this website mayeb it will give you some inspiration http://www.darkpassions.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment