Friday, November 13, 2009

Hairstyle help!!!?

My hair is very very fine..... its so thin that it kinda hangs limply around my face. I have recently gone brunette but my hair lacks interest and I end up tying it back.



Can anyone suggest a suitable hairstyle, or a celebrity who has a nice style for me to copy? Its currently just between my jaw and my neck and I have a long fringe that gets swept to one side.



Thanks



Hairstyle help!!!?

I assume that you want something that will also look modern. If so would go for a bob. However, ask your stylist to chop layers into the hair to help make it look thicker. You should always ask your sytlist for advice before they cut the hair. This should be done automatically and they'll also tell you how to re-create the look at home.



Hairstyle help!!!?

That sounds very cute, the fringe thing. I think the best ideas would come from a salon person tho. You can probably get a consultation for free.



http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_landing....



Hairstyle help!!!?

I have thin hair and i like to have the bangs that are at the side of your face. then put it up and us a clip to make it flow over.



Hairstyle help!!!?

I can't think of any celebrities off of the top of my head. But go for a style with layers, it will make your hair seem a lot thicker. I have really thin hair too, and I use volumizing shampoo/conditioner, plus a spray a volumizer on my roots and dry my hair upside down. It helps a ton.



Hairstyle help!!!?

I think long layers in the back ans short layers in the front. It will make your hair look fuller.



Hairstyle help!!!?

Don't die your hair ,it looks cheap and it sounds like you have beatiful hair.Top-knot?bob?I f u r under 17 u can get away with braids.Good luck!



p.s.don't mean 2 sound snappy but then u don't want 2 look like action man.



Hairstyle help!!!?

for your type of hair i would do a short pixie cut or a short fringe look and use Kadus Volume Mouse.



Hairstyle help!!!?

I would suggest copying Natalie Portman's hairstyle in "V for Vendetta"



Hairstyle help!!!?

have you tried volumeizing shampoo? try that first and if that doesn't work, get some layers still using the volumizing shampoo



Hairstyle help!!!?

i think that u should put it up in a high pony tail I have the same style you have i put it in a pony tail all the time that what i do hope u like it



stay cool



Hairstyle help!!!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Short hairstyle tips-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...



Hairstyle help!!!?

I'd say curl your hair with moose and then put hairspray in it...the mad look will make your hair look fuller and bouncier.........hope that helps, and good luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment